A favour please

As you may have gathered we are going away camping soon.

We are hoping to go away here:

Callow Top Holiday Park 


(depending on whether they have room) which is in the Peak District. Hopefully we will have wonderful weather and be able to do many fun free things (lots of walking then!) and some other things for the girls. I am so looking forward to it and for once its a holiday for me, Neb and the girls without his mum and dad being there!!

Anyway, while thinking of the holiday I panicked and thought my blog, I won't be able to blog. There is Wifi available in the cafe here but I can't see them letting me sit in my pyjamas blogging before Neb gets up! I can see me reader being very full when I get up and my brain about ready to explode with all the fun stuff you'll have missed out on!!
SO, I thought I'd ask your opinion. Over there, no there, right a bit .. I've designed a poll to see what you think of the idea. While I'm away would you like guest posters!
If you are all up for it and love the idea, and want to take part then leave details below. Otherwise, I will ask some of my favourite blogs myself and see if we get a reply. The newt new technology used in the making of the poll nearly stretched me but I'm thankful to blogger help!!

BNMx
 

Comments

  1. Like the poll - very clever! There is no way I could blog while on holiday and it's nice to have a break from it. We'll still be here when you get back whether you have guest posts or not! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no "whatever works for you" choice in the poll! I say, if you can get some guest bloggers to post then go for it, otherwise don't stress - we will still have you in our readers when you get back!
    Also... my adived re the masses of posts in your reader when you get back? Mark as read is your friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going that far why the heck not go as far as Scotland. There you can camp as and where you like, so long as you are not causing damage. Legally. And you have the added advantage of not giving your hard earned to some Sassenach or Normanach. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice campsite (from a fellow almost-glamper). I was away for a week and scheduled two posts while I was away. Don't mean to sound smug! - HMx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit to being very confused when people have guest posts! I can't cope with it! Or maybe that's just me.

    Go and enjoy your holiday, have a break from the blog and don't worry, we'll still be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have voted, as requested, no matter what you decide I'll still be here waiting to hear from you! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont