Days like these

Days like the one I've had today - day 2 of my 2 week break and the kids and Neb are already driving me up the wall.
Yesterday was a better day, even though it rained.

Today it has been sunny, even though I have been nothing like it - I feel hot, sick and have a crampy stomach all at the same time. I know that my train is due in the station (you ladies know what I mean , am not spelling that out) but why do I feel so tired, so depressed. I mean I've just sat and watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and just cried. Tears running down my face, sobbing my heart away. The house is empty as Neb has taken the car to be MOTed and the girls have gone with him so that I can have some me time.
I know that I have been snapping at them all, Car seems to be a cheeky monster who will listen to anyone (and I mean anyone, when the boy in the shoe shop told her off she listened!!). Bel has also been winding me up and when I ask her not to, once, twice then third time shout, Neb just gives me that look of "She's not being that naughty give her some slack". I just feel like screaming!!!
If anyone has got any happy pills - please leave em at my door. Car is off to nursery for a couple of hours tomorrow and then I will need to get things done and tidy up!!! So here's hoping for a better day!
BNMx

Comments

  1. Sounds like a rough day! I get like that too, especially at certain times of the month, it's a crappy feeling though. Oh and I know crying at TV really well. Since Piglet was born I'm an emotional wreck and have cried at The Simpsons. Star Trek (don't ask), a million films and the news! I hope tomorrow's a bit better for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie! I've found (as much as I shudder to say it) that the older I get when the train is due at the station (a new euphemism for me)the more emotional I get. Cut yourself some slack. We are entitled to a little bit of emotion. And those girls will one day understand. In a few days, all will be right with the world again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best to hide on days like these. That's what I did on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i get days like that. but it soon passes - that's what you've got to keep telling yourself, it does pass. i so know what you mean about getting the look from the husband...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you are having such a rough day. I have plenty of these days too. Esp. when my train is at the station. Even mobile phone commercials on TV make me cry. But here's hoping that tomorrow is better!! Big hugs from me to you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I recommend the menopause? Once you've got through the hot flush bit, life is great! And don't believe all that bolleaux about having no libido and wetting yourself. 'Scuse me while I have a wee before jumping on some poor unsuspecting chap.

    Hope you're smiling a bit now, cariad.
    Mad x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont