No, No, No, no...

there's no limit...

No, I'm not singing that cheesy techno song from the 80's by them feckin odd loony Belgians 2unlimited * (some Belgians are lovely though, go check out Mwa over at Lost in Translation and see if the baby has arrived yet).

Car has decided that to push me over the hill, round the bend (further) and basically annoy the crap out of me this week by using that loveliest of words No. GRRR.
I haven't been feeling very well since the other day and only today am I feeling like myself. The PMT/PMS crappy ass (yes literally) feelings have now gone and I may even venture to have a drinkie poo in a bit.
Anyway, whatever you ask Car at the moment you get one answer most of the time. For example:

Me: Do you want toast
Car: No
Me: Cereal then
Car: No
Me: Toast and peanut butter
Car: no, No, no, mummy
Me: Do you want any breakfast??
Car: No!!
Me: OK, then, No breakfast, No tv
Car: Me want my telly
Me: You can have tv, if you have some breakfast
Car: No
At this point I am close to that annoyance that they give you but you also just want to laugh out loud!!
Me: OK, then Mami's going to count now and if you don't come and have breakfast then you're not having any tv....
(before I even get to one, she's normally sat by the table going 'where's breakfast mummy'!!)
AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH

*Just in case you have no idea who I'm on about check this song out - but remember it is bad and don't blame me:

PS As I will be away next week and as the survey said that you would be back (remember I know where some of you live!!) I'm hoping to link up to some of my favourite blogs in the next couple of post - so please try and go to see Mwa up there because she will I know try and post even with new baby on its way/here!

BNM

Comments

  1. Ah big kiss to you. Thanks for the link. No baby yet, so I will be posting some more. :-)

    That is a very catchy song, no? (Ha! I said no!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely check out Mwa, Im a sucker for some baby news!!

    Sounds like conversations in this house.....got to love the power of 123!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about wanting to laugh! Enjoy your break from blogging! -HMx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 80s ? You are not holding my generation responsible for that.

    That was them young un in middle school while us 80 lots were strutting our stuff towham et al surely ?

    I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for MWA's baby to come along and be photoed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont