Snip, Snap, Snip...

Yes peeps, I have chopped it off!




No, I haven't done a Mrs Bobbit and chopped Neb's off although it is tempting - do you think if I did he'd tidy the house (but that is a bit extreme though!)

No, I have cut my hair - It was well due a cut as the last time I cut it was pre Car!!! Its not normally a priority of mine having my hair cut and I do tend do it only once every blue moon (or 2 years whichevers more!!).

So, off I went yesterday to the hairdressers. Now, since the last time I cut my hair, the hairdressers I'd normally go too has left town. So, after asking the girls in the office who they went too and picking the cheapest (one girl gets her hair cut for £60!! and every month as well!!!) . I then had a lie (just a white one) to the administrator where I work and got an hour off work (except I have a bad feeling it'll come out of my holiday!!).

I took the photo with me, that I normally use and surprise, surprise it doesn't look anything like it. I have had a lot off though and Neb got a bit assy  - how much off, what the fuck have you done. Bel loves it and Car says I look like a princess. I will try and take a photo soon and change my pic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more day to fill in the survey - let me know what you want me to do when I'm off on my camping trip!! Its over there somewhere and the results are quite close at the moment.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS Its my birthday today so look out for a cake post later on!!!

Comments

  1. It takes me forever to go and get my hair cut, I always end up putting off! Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a great day whatever you get up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your birthday? Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see your new 'do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!! Can't wait to see the new photos I bet you'll look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday. Why is it our men get het up over our locks? -HMx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you BNM. I hope that you have had a wonderful day. Also hope you enjoyed your hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY missus, theres even a card in the post (shock shock horror!).

    Hair sounds good, and yes why do men have a thing about long hair? never worked that one out xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piccy, piccy, piccy!
    Happy birthday.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!!

    (He seriously said that? I suppose he's sleeping in the shed tonight.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont