Summer Holiday

Its getting so close to that time now - Friday will be my last day in work and then I'm off for two week.


For the first week, we will probaly pootle around close to home - the car is having its MOT on Monday so will not be going away much before then. Car is in nursery for mornings of the first week which means hopefully I can get some serious tidying done with Bel's help - or spend some quality time with Bel. If Morrisons earlier has anything to go by, I may be selling them on ebay before this!! (Children for sale anyone, must collect!!)

Then on the Monday of the first week - we will be going to the Peak District on our camping holiday (pray for the rain to keep off please!!). I'm so looking forward to it as haven't had a holiday as just us (without inlaws!) for a while (if ever actually!!). Anyway as obviously I'm not going to do much work between now and 4, Friday afternoon, I will be searching the 'net to find things to do.

So this is where you guys come in, do you have any ideas - places to go (free or otherwise), places I should definately not go to at all cost....

Comments

  1. I hope you enjoy your holiday. The peak district is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely no idea - i don't even know where the peak district is!!! But have a fantastic break away and enjoy the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off!! Fingers crossed for no rain! Sorry no ideas for you unless you were here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a Gullivers World at Matlock Bath. I've never been but lots of my friends go to the one near Warrington and rate that for kids. Lots of walking and the towns like Ashbourne, Bakewell, and Buxton are all pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont