Two more sleeps

Yeah, there are two more sleeps to go before we venture on our camping holiday. I say venture because it may completely drive me round the bend especially if the girls decide not to listen to me and I'm worried that we will get thrown off the site if they start shouting and screeching!!!

And are we ready I hear you ask?

Well, Neb has made the list, and it seems we are taking everything including the kitchen sink and even though we have an estate car it may be filled to the brim. I've told him that if he packs everything neatly and tidies the boot out first that it will all go in but he is fartassing around (yes that is a new word!) with "oh but this is bulky" and "the tent is huge". I've reminded him that however we pack we will need to put the tent on top because its the first thing we will need to put up!

As you can see, I'm currently doing nothing (!) for the journey. The washing machine is on so I'm just sitting here watchng Car dance the muffin. You know off 3rd and Bird. I have though been a bit manic and checked the weather every few hours for the area we're going. Obviously, the sun dance that my friend Super Little Men over at Mad Life is doing is working so keep it up please hun...

So, the things left to do before we go is tidy up so that our neighbours who are feeding the cats don't think we are complete pigs. Take clothes to launderette to dry tomorrow (while clothes at launderette we will be having Sunday lunch in local pub!), pack clothes and car. Sit down feet up tomorrow night and catch up with Sky + before we go away and fill it up again!! Go to bed reasonably early and leave between 10-11 to get there in enough time.

I'm getting very excited now... weeee....

BNM x

Ps the new blog you need to visit while I'm away is Mad Life. Not only did Super Little Men start to blog because of me (blushing here!) but she has a fantastic life with her three little boys (one of which she is married to). If you have any advice on how she can a) sell her home quickly so she can b) move back UP north and c) start new job then I'm sure she would appreciate it.

Comments

  1. Please keep a note of your fav hol bits so you can blog when you come back! Enjoy - HMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic time, and I salute your bravery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being ready is hugely overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh thanks chick, appreciate that. Hope u have a great break, u deserve it, enjoy Gullivers World and speak when u get back. Best get onto my blog & try and do some interesting blogging while u r away, eel! By the way Isaac has sent Bel a new letter & included 2 of his treasures, she should be honoured, they came out of his treasure box, so hope she got them. Sent them Mon x I am with u on the marriage prediction but they would def have Ginger kids (long live the red heads) and I also have photographic evidence of their first kiss at Bel's christening as less than a yr old, then again at Car's christening about age 4 or 5. Oh god I'm already picking my wedding outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humdrum Mum - have bought note pad to have a holiday diary in (or so have told Neb!).
    Mwa - hope you ready for this baby hunny - our car is still not paxcked here!!
    SuperLittleMen - yes Bel has received card will be sending postcard to Isaac from holiday! Yeah hats!!
    BNM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont