And I thought everyone had lost their marbles....

Well there I was going through my dashboard, catching up with all the blogs I read and I thought hangon what are all these weird posts?? Is there a new competition/trend that I know nothing about.

But no, you like me are just signing your blogs to technorati and have to enter their claim code.  I'm so glad I wasn't losing it - I know its Saturday and I know I've had a very tiring week but thank god for that.

So folks, just in case you think I'm going mad here is my random code:

UQR4X4S2AM69

So please, please  Technorati people list me high!!

Comments

  1. Thank god for that i too thought i was going mad -thanks for explaining those weird codes, i'm obviously way behind as i didn't have a clue what they were about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for that i too thought i was going mad -thanks for explaining those weird codes, i'm obviously way behind as i didn't have a clue what they were about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have no idea what they're about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont