Bubbles everywhere

After moaning at Gigi this morning for not having any snow we had some. It snowed this morning and it stuck. This doesn't normally happen here as I can see the sea from Bel's bedroom window and normally everywhere else will get snow apart from us! More snow is forecast and will hopefully (fingers crossed - making it hard to type) it will stick.
Anyways we took the girls out in it and I'm sure that they have no feeling in their fingers because they were playing with the snow and holding it in bare hands forever (Yes, I know naughty mother but I could only find 1 of each size in the house!)
This is the first time that Car had seen snow so she was very excited and thought it was great even though she's been calling it Bubbles! She has a thing about getting the bubbles off you when you do the washing up and was determined that there were "Bubbes Mammi, Bubbes"!

BNM


I know my comments aren't working but with some help I will get there!

Comments

  1. YAY!!!!!!! Your comments are working!! I was just about to settle down & start comparing code!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm glad to see you got some snow! Exciting - especially for the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments are now working!! I don't know how!! snow has now gone. everywhere else has it but us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont