I have energy! (REVIEW)

So far this Christmas, we have not been that crafty (apart from the greenery - here).
I think I may have working mother syndrome and normally after I come home from work I am absolutely knackered and weekends see me catching up on some tidying.
( you know the type where its clear a space through floor to get through sofa!).

Anyway since the start of the month I've been taking femibion.


Femibion® for Energetic Mums the first multi-nutrient probiotic specifically formulated for busy mums. It provides nutritional support to help ensure the diet of new mothers, helping you to stay healthy and support vitality.
Femibion® for Energetic Mums contains a combination of probiotics, CoQ10 and further necessary nutrients like iron and zinc. Independent research has shown that the specially selected probiotics help support the body’s natural defence system while CoQ10 helps the body to release energy. And because it’s also suitable to take while you’re breastfeeding, you can start enjoying the benefits right away.


Now then I am normally useless at taking supplements / vitamins but with this one I seem to be reaping the benefits early on. I've been able to not fall asleep on the sofa at 9pm and managed to stay up and tidy away toys in living room into one box at 11.30pm on a work night!
I feel so alive (even if I did have a minor comment crisis) and awake ( even though Car still doesn't understand the fact that 5.30 is not morning!!).
I will keep on taking femibion until it runs out and will be buying more.
So if your a new mother, or like me a mother to mad toddler and child who needs energy then get some down you.
Now if only they'd do one where Neb would manage to stay awake and get some work done - long story may share later!!