Lie ins, laughter and tears

Hello everyone.

I know I forgot to put up a Friday Fun fact but I was working hard all day Friday and completely forgot - I'll try and get you an extra special one next week!

Anyways, yesterday Neb gave me a lie-in. I got to sleep in until 9.30! I went downstairs and found the girls still in their pyjamas. Neb couldn't understand why I got all humfy. Now is it wrong of me to think that if I have a lie in normallity will ensue- apparently so. I get up every morning (most of days!) at 6 with Car, we sit and watch Cbeebies (whilst I catch up with blogs), Bel then gets up, the girls then get breakfasted and dressed. Normality. I can't get why when Neb gives me a lie in (note I don't get one that often) he can't get things like this done. I know I should be happy that he gives them breakfast and I get to lie in but sometimes I wonder is it worth it.

Car has turned into a comedian. She has a habit of having No days of which yesterday was one. She says the No's in funny voices which has Bel and us in stitches. You can ask her all sorts of questions (unless their chocolate or food related) and she will answer you No. " Do you love Bel, Car - NO, Do you love mummy, No, what about Daddy, NOOO!
I think she also has a crush on Andy from Cbeebies- she's just turned to me and said Andy with a big smile on her face- Andy funny mummy....

Yesterday, we went to see my godmother. She and I are quite close and means the world to me. She was my mums best friend and losing mum hit her hard too. I went over with her Christmas present and we stayed, had lunch, drank wine, had lots of laughs and many tears. I love her so much. She always thanks Neb for bring me over and she was probaly asleep in front of tv to Merlin last night after we managed to drink 2 bottles of wine between us. I was unsure at first of drinking wine at 1.30 in the afternoon but she told me off and said that I was a lightwieght as her and my mother had been known to drink at 10am!! This was probably true as one of my funny memories of my mother was her going to get bread from our small local town on a Sunday and then ringing us up an hour later and telling us that if we wanted bread dad would have to come down to AL's (godmothers) and she would have some in the freezer. This happened quite often and I wonder whether AL had to keep an extra loaf in the freezer for my mum.

Anyways, I've fiddled with the comment posting and I hope it'll be easier now - if not I'll set it back to the blogger one.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend

BareNakedMummy