I'm fully grown I think!

I said let's all meet up in the year 2000.
Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown.
I last listened to that when I was in university - somewhere I have the cd  but if you haven't listened to it its  here

I can't believe that since then 12 years has passed. During that time good things and bad things have happened.

I lost my mother in 2002 and that year my dad decided to have a heart attack too!
I had Bel in 2004 and got married too! Yes, that way round!!
4 years later in 2008, Car appeared.

I've seen many of my close friends get married and have children and I think I am now fully grown!

So fully grown that in August I decided to start this blog up and now have 30 followers ( and some extra ones who don't follow but read). I can't believe that 30 of you read me, little old mad me! I started this blog to vent my feelings and as you all know vent I have.

As we all look forward to the new decade.. the 10's (I don't know what they are going to call it either!), I promise you that I will get through the good times and the bad times and I will bore you all with them....

My hopes for 2010 and the future are:
  1.  Neb gets a job that he loves.
  2.  Car potty trains easily and we can get rid of the dummy hassle free too (haha!)
  3. I continue to astound you with my fabulous blog and win a multi million pound book deal!! (this is not going to happen but we can dream!)
Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i pawb / Happy New Year to all

See you on the other side!!

BNMx

Comments

  1. Happy New Year and I hope you get everything you wished for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! I can't believe how quickly the last decade has gone either! Hope you have a great 2010 x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont