Leftover turkey anyone?

So Christmas day and Boxing day have been and gone and today is......hang on let me check the day, oh yes, it's Sunday. Tomorrow is holiday Monday according to our tv guide (yes that is the only way I know what day it is!!)

We have lots of turkey leftovers so the girls had turkey and sweetcorn burgers for supper and I still have a mountain left. Any ideas would be appreciated as I think we may get fed up of it soon.

The girls have had lots of cool presents, so we thank Santa and our friends and family for all these. Car has had a robot from her Dadcu (my dad) which is fantastic but we seem to have already misplaced a red man.. so if you all see it please let me know.

This was going to be a long post but Car is putting orange squash in her hair!! So I must dash before the laptop gets covered. See you all soon.


BNM
x
PS One of the shift keys has come loose from the laptop so if there are caps where there are not meant to be I apologise!!!

Comments

  1. I always like a turkey salad! Think chicken salad except with turkey. Hubby also makes a mean open faced hot turkey sandwich w/gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've just been heating, reheating and eating. Man, I'm turning into a mashed potato!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - turkey salad done, turkey fajita sandwiches (without fajita!) done!, turkey and sweetcorn burgers done! and still there is turkey left. Off to freeze the remainder now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont