I am officially old!!

Last night, I had one of my rather rare nght outs with the girls, W+W (the first two of three that I told about my blog, here). We try to go out once every month but when I am skint this doesn't happen.
So off out we went last night for a meal in town. Now, we hadn't planned anything, not booked a table had just decided that we'd get pub food somewhere.
So we hit our local Varsity, walk in, sit on high chairs at a high table, look at the menu, look at each other and leave.
This is why


Now, why would anyone want filthy dirty food!

And you probaly can't read there but the first thing on the menu is "Dirty Dog's Dinner - yes it really is served in a dog's bowl!"

Is this just us, are we mad (which we know we are by the way but you know the other kind!)






Anyway we have now boycotted eating there and off we went to Weatherspoons instead whose menu is at least normal.
I had a great night, good chat, W2 pead all over the floor (she dropped her peas!) and I ate so much that I got home and went to bed!

This post is for W+W. I love you guys.

BNM
x

Comments

  1. It was a fab night ... love catch ups xxxx W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah just what you want on a girls night out - eating from dog bowls?!! That is just weird! Good for you for going someone else

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have left too...what are they thinking of... how rubbish !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, I am glad it is not only us that thought that xx W xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont