I Love you all!

Hi everyone

I know its Friday and your all dreading, looking forward to your new fun fact but until I have chance to think of one here's something else!

I have added my blog this week to Technorati  and it is now awaiting review. If anyone knows how long this takes please let me know!!

I have also since last month been using Google Analytics. Now I don't understand any of the stats apart from the pretty map that shows where you all visit from.





So since I've started using Analytics I've had 450 visits from 20 countries / territories ( isn't that the same!)

I think this is fantastic and I'd like to share my love with you all for coming - even though I'm sure some of you came because you thought I may be doing a sex blog! (Yes I did have one follower briefly on Twitter who thought that but he has now (THANKFULLY) gone!!).

So to share my love with you here are some greetings in your native languages (thank you to the power of google and babelfish!*)  :

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all from the UK ,USA, Canada , Australia, New Zealand and Singapore
Gracias y la Feliz Navidad to you all in Spain
Grazie e Buon Natale to you all in Italy
Вы и с Рождеством Христовым to you all in Russia
Danke und frohe Weihnachten to you all in Germany
Dank u en Vrolijke Kerstmis to you all in the Netherlands ( or Holland whichever you are)
Go raibh maith agaibh & Nollaig shona to you all in Ireland
Tack and God Jul to you all in Sweden
Danyavad and Krismas ki submhkamna to you all in India 
Grazzi and Milied Hieni to you all in Malta
Dziakuj and З Божым нараджэннем to you all in Belarus
Dankie and geseënde Kersfees  to you all in South Africa
Shukriya and Shadae Christmas to you all in Pakistan
Shukran and Miilaad Majiid  to you all in the United Arab Emirates


and from little old me to all of you  Diolch yn fawr i chi am dod, dewch eto a Nadolig Llawen


Note :  I have fixed my blog, thanks for all your help - I found my original template - normality(*yeah right) shall resume

Also : * if any of these are wrong don't blame me

Update - I think comments are working but if not let me know!