THE MAN

I have a day off work today as I am using up the last of my holiday before the end of work and before I lose any.

It is quite nice having the day off, even though I'm still recovering from my dad's 60th birthday party on Saturday. I got very drunk (doesn't happen often) and I got to my friends in stolen taxi (No, I haven't been joyriding, me and Neb were very drunk and my aunts gave me their taxi!).

So, anyway I am sitting here on the sofa, typing away whilst snuggled up with Car and dancing on demand! (Car likes to dance to TimmyTime theme music (oh sorry. not just TimmyTime, everything- it's Chuggington now!). It's raining outside, our window Crimbo lights are on and its so warm and snuggly in here!.

Anyways I thought I better tell you about THE MAN. Now this isn't the same man that Tara@Sticky Fingers was on about back in November. Now this is the other man, the man in red, the one with the white beard and a chimney fetish.

Car has discovered Santa but no to say his name brings her screaming No Mummy. He is Man. We walked round Morrisons on way back of dropping Bel off and there he was everywhere. Man (on crisp packets), Man (on mince pies), Man (everywhere).

So if you happen to be down my way of the woods and you see someone shouting Man, don't shout, don't cry just remember he is coming.

Comments

  1. Is she frightened or just excited about him? My lot would probaly mug him in excitment..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, definate excitement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont